Our practice is dedicated to caring for women of all ages, from adolescence to menopause.
LGBTQIA+ Support & Resources
In-office Surgical Suite
Our in-office Surgery Suite provides, for appropriate patients, in the office anesthesia services and procedures. See the list above for in-office procedures and for more information consult with one of our physicians.
In-Office Surgeries and Procedures with Anesthesia:
• Endometrial Ablation
• Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA)
• EndoSee Hysteroscopy
• Endometrial Biopsy
• IUD Insertion
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• Bartholin Gland Marsupialization
• Vulvar Biopsy
• Cervical Biopsy
• Pap Smear Under Anesthesia
• Pelvic Exam Under Anesthesia (PUA)
Capture this moment in pregnancy forever with our in office 3D/4D ultrasound experience. What a wonderful way to meet your little bundle of joy before he/she is born. We offer three dimensional imaging and four dimensional videos to provide superior detail of your baby’s features and movement in the womb. With the 4D video you may see your baby smile or suck it’s thumb for the first time!
We realize that your time is valuable therefore, we have evening and weekend appointment's available for all of our imaging services.
30-40 minute ultrasound session; Black and white 3D ultrasound photos; DVD containing 4D imaging video and still photos. Cost $150.
Gender Reveal Testing $149
Learn your baby’s gender as soon as the next day.
Visit our office, have blood drawn on site, and receive results via email as early as the next day, with no extra fuss!
We are pleased to offer a variety of new in-office procedures to our patients.
FemTouch Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation
Platelet-Rich Plasma Hair Loss Treatments
Beth Mutch, Nurse Practitioner talks about the benefits of FemTouch. Dr. Abraham Madany talks about the benefits of PRP hair loss treatments.
- Routine prenatal care and delivery
- Full-scope Midwifery
- Management of high risk pregnancies
- First-Trimester Screening
- Fetal Non-stress Test (NST)
- Cord Blood Banking
- Gender Reval Testing
A Certified Nurse Midwife has obtained her master’s degree in science or nursing and must pass a national certification exam. She has specialized experience in providing expert care for women throughout their lifetime from adolescence through menopause.
The CNM at Partridge Creek Ob/Gyn has access to covering physicians 24/7 should a medical emergency arise. The attending physicians are very supportive of the midwifery model of care.
At Partridge Creek Ob/Gyn our CNM'S provide services:
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Counseling and medical treatment for postpartum depression
- Laboratory and radiologic testing
- Annual well women exams
- Sexual transmitted infections screening
- Gynecologic problem visits
- Preconception counseling
- Annual gynecologic examinations
- Routine pap smears
- Treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Adolescent gynecology
- Treatment of vaginal infections/vaginitis
- Basic infertility
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Fitting and management of Pessary
- Urinary incontinence
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PDD)
- Treatment of menopause symptoms
- Hormone therapy
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Hysterectomy Options:
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal
- Abdominal Hysterectomy